Monday, November 23, 2015

One Year, Six Months...

Dearest Jude,

You and I got our flu shots a couple of days ago and got you weighed. You weigh exactly 10.8862 kg. I was concerned about your eating and was told that you are doing ok. We suspect that your gums are bothering you as you are getting more teeth in. We believe that you now have 12 teeth in total.

You are eating a LOT of pickles these days. You prefer using your hands as opposed to using utensils. Honestly, as long as you are eating. You are learning more vocabulary and are catching on to a lot more things than we are giving you credit for. Mashallah you are very smart. You are also developing a saucy personality and tend to have a bit of temper if you don't get your way. I believe a lot of it is due to frustration due to your inability to communicate your needs.

You are now upset because I am not letting you climb out of your high chair. I love you with all my heart. Your baba, khalo Mo, tete, jiddo, grammie and sissies love you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment