Tuesday, February 23, 2016

One Year, Nine Months...

Dearest Jude,

Today you are One Year, Nine Months old! or, Twenty One Months old.

We have been enjoying having friends over every day of the week. Olivia, Maisie, and for the current two-week period, Sanaa. You have always been and are so smart, mashallah! Your language skills are developing at a rate beyond our expectations. We would be sitting and all of a sudden   you would say a word and we would have no clue how you learned it.

You are still teething, and to cope with that you have been sticking your fingers in your mouth. Also, the sookie is back in your mouth for most of the day, and not just during naptime and nighttime. Inshallah this will pass.

I am going off mirtazipine and slowly reducing the amount over the next couple of months. So if you have any negative memories of this time, I am truly sorry. I am trying to exercise everyday and get back into praying five times a day. We as Muslims are to pray five times a day, Fajr (morning), Duhr (noon), Asr (afternoon), Maghreb (sunset) and Isha (evening).

I love you my darling child. If I don't show it enough, I am sorry. I still find it hard to find reasons to deserve you. I hope it will never affect our relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment